At the Voise Foundation, we are dedicated to staying on the forefront of developments in dementia care. As a Research Assistant, you’ll play a pivotal role in keeping our content and initiatives relevant and up-to-date. If you are curious, detail-oriented, and have a passion for research, we’d love to have you on our team.
As a Research Assistant, your primary role will be to gather information on current developments, trends, and advancements in dementia care. This includes:
- Conducting comprehensive research using various sources such as online databases, journals, and publications.
- Gathering supporting materials and information for each episode of our programs.
- Staying updated on new studies, resources, and initiatives in the field of dementia care.
2. Interview Preparation
Part of your role will also involve preparing for expert interviews. This involves:
- Assisting in the preparation of interview questions based on your research findings.
- Collaborating with the team to ensure all relevant topics are covered in the interviews.
3. Organization and Documentation
Keeping our research organized and accessible is crucial. This includes:
- Organizing and summarizing research findings for the team’s reference.
- Creating an easy-to-access repository of all research materials.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate for this role has strong research skills, an ability to synthesize and organize information, and an interest in dementia care. Experience in a research role is beneficial, but not required. A curiosity and willingness to delve into new topics is highly valued.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in the Research Assistant role, please fill out the Volunteer Application Form
We look forward to hearing from you!