At the Voise Foundation, we understand the power of compelling visuals in telling our story and spreading our mission. Our Video Editors play a key role in bringing this vision to life, creating engaging and high-quality video content for our audience. If you have a passion for storytelling and skills in video editing, we’d love to hear from you.
1. Video Editing
As a Video Editor, your main task is to bring our content to life in a visually engaging way. This includes:
- Editing raw footage to create a cohesive and engaging narrative.
- Enhancing video content through color correction, sound mixing, and other post-production techniques.
- Incorporating creative elements such as graphics and animation to make our videos visually compelling.
2. Captioning and Accessibility
In our mission to reach as wide an audience as possible, we prioritize accessibility. This involves:
- Adding captions and subtitles to our videos, ensuring they are accessible to all, including those with hearing impairments.
- Incorporating descriptive audio for visually impaired viewers, if necessary.
3. Time Management
As part of a fast-paced production team, meeting deadlines is crucial. This involves:
- Managing your workload efficiently to ensure timely delivery of edited videos.
- Collaborating closely with the team to meet production timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate for this role has experience in video editing, a keen eye for detail, and strong creative instincts. Proficiency in video editing software (such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar) is required. A good understanding of accessibility standards for video content is also a plus.
How to Apply VIDEO EDITOR
If you’re interested in the Video Editor role, please fill out the Volunteer Application Form
We look forward to hearing from you!